ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking a strong and hard-working professional to provide ongoing administrative support for the maintenance and avionics departments (Repair Station) of one of the premier aviation companies in St. Louis, Missouri. The ideal candidate for this position is organized, resourceful, optimistic and a good problem solver. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
The Administrative Assistant will work under the direct guidance and supervision of the Director of Maintenance and will be responsible for tasks as assigned, including:
- Creating work orders for the Repair Station, using CORRIDOR Aviation Software and filing completed work orders in a timely manner
- Using CAMP maintenance tracking program to track maintenance due and importing into CORRIDOR
- Tracking work-in-progress and cross-check associated labor hours
- Maintaining work order log • Occasionally ordering parts for the Repair Station
- Maintaining department technical publications and operating procedures
- Assisting with revisions to Company manuals utilized by the Repair Station
- Maintaining the company M.S.D.S binders
- Filing warranty claims for vendors
- Maintaining training records for the Repair Station personnel
- Answering the department phone
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass pre-screening drug test and background check
- Proficient in MS Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook) PREFERRED SKILLS
- Background in aviation
- Minimum 1-year experience with CORRIDOR Aviation Software
ADDITIONAL NOTES We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, life and disability insurance and more!
Please e-mail resume to the following address:
E-mail: [email protected]
Aero Charter, Inc.
501 Turbine Avenue
Chesterfield, MO. 63005
Resumes and other personal information voluntarily submitted may be maintained and used by Aero Charter, Inc. for their intended purpose. Submitting a resume to Careers implies that you are interested in a position(s), but does not mean you are an applicant. Aero Charter, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all hiring decisions are subject to federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, including laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.