Avionics Installation Technician
Aero Charter Jet Center, located at Spirit of St. Louis Airport, Chesterfield Missouri, is currently searching for quality individuals to join our Avionics team. The ideal applicant will be safety oriented, possess mechanical aptitude, be comfortable operating equipment and machinery, and maintain high standards of customer service.
Essential Functions (but not limited to):
- Modify aircraft to accommodate panel and remote mounted avionics equipment
- Prepare new aircraft wiring harnesses in accordance with Engineering drawings and installation documents
- Troubleshoot existing avionics installation interconnects
- Use ramp test equipment to verify proper function of installed avionics
- Assist Engineering in development and verification of new installation documentation
Education, Experience, Tools, and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess experience substantially similar to the essential functions of this job description with installing avionics systems in piston, turbine and turbojet aircraft
- Must possess demonstrated ability to read and interpret aircraft wiring diagrams and installations manuals
- Must possess understanding of commercial avionics interface standards and their installation
- Must possess your own tools
- FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic certificate
- FAA Inspection Authorization
- Experience using desktop computer systems
- Experience producing and modifying drawings using AutoCAD
Aero Charter offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
Please e-mail resume to the following address:
E-mail: [email protected]
Aero Charter, Inc.
501 Turbine Avenue
Chesterfield, MO. 63005
Resumes and other personal information voluntarily submitted may be maintained and used by Aero Charter, Inc. for their intended purpose. Submitting a resume to Careers implies that you are interested in a position(s), but does not mean you are an applicant. Aero Charter, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all hiring decisions are subject to federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, including laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.