Customer Service Relations (CSR)
Aero Charter Jet Center, located at Spirit of St. Louis Airport, Chesterfield Missouri, is currently searching for quality individuals to join our Customer Service Relations (CSR) team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures; ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Maintain high standards of customer service and communication between departments. Previous aviation experience is desired but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform routine billing related tasks, i.e. process checks and credit cards.
- Answer purchase inquiries regarding pricing, followed bi-weekly/monthly reports.
- Answer main company phone and delegate calls to proper locations.
- Work closely with management/accounting to help design and update company marketing materials, print advertisements, and collect data on potential clients.
- Reply/Cold call aviation clients to further promote business.
- Help to coordinate special events, promotions and seminars.
- Occasional travel.
- Invoicing fold, insert envelopes, seal, and stamp.
- Process mail and ship packages upon request.
- Daily maintain main lobby in regards to cleaning/stock i.e. coffee machine, front desk area, pilot’s areas, and entryways.
- Perform light lifting 25lbs.
The Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer sales and billing related email and phone calls.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Creative thinking abilities.
- Experience with the Internet.
- Proficient with multiple software applications.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Typing proficiency: 40-60 wpm.
A pre-employment drug screen is required for this position. Aero Charter offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
Please e-mail resume to the following address:
E-mail: [email protected]
Aero Charter, Inc.
501 Turbine Avenue
Chesterfield, MO. 63005
Resumes and other personal information voluntarily submitted may be maintained and used by Aero Charter, Inc. for their intended purpose. Submitting a resume to Careers implies that you are interested in a position(s), but does not mean you are an applicant. Aero Charter, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all hiring decisions are subject to federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, including laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.