Ready to take the next step in your pilot career? Aero Charter currently has a pilot job opening for a full-time captain position in our CJ2.
As St. Louis’s number-one total aviation solution, Aero Charter specializes in charter jet services, private plane maintenance, and aircraft acquisition. We are looking for talented pilots to join our team. Apply to Aero Charter today!Apply Now
- Acts as Pilot-in-Command.
- Adheres to the rules and regulations of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and company general operations manual as applicable.
- Maintain a high degree of aeronautical skill and knowledge.
- Comply with customer schedules and ensure the aircraft’s safe and efficient operation.
- Ensure that the aircraft is clean and prepared for flight with all provisions on board for the safety and comfort of the passengers.
- Study the weather conditions and forecasts for the departure airport, flight planned route, destination, and alternate airports.
- Prepare flight plans, calculate weight and balance, fuel on board, and performance charts.
- Ensure that maintenance issues and required services are communicated to maintenance personnel.
- FAA certified commercial/single -engine/multi-engine/instrument rating.
- Airline Transport Pilot rating.
- 3000 hours total flying time.
- 1000 hours as Pilot in Command.
- Willing to relocate and live within 1-hour drive time of Spirit of St. Louis Airport.
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Working at Aero Charter
As an Aero Charter employee, you’ll receive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Company-paid Basic Life Term Coverage and Long-Term Disability
- PTO and Vacation
- 401K, with a match after one calendar year of employment
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Medical and Dependent Care
For more than 40 years, Aero Charter has been the St. Louis region’s Total Aviation Solution, specializing in aircraft charter and management services. As a vertically integrated company, Aero Charter also offers full-service FBO, maintenance and avionics.
Aero Charter prides itself on our exceptional customer service, each and every day — and our employees are a crucial component in this mission. From our pilots to our maintenance specialists, every team member has a direct impact on our success and our customers’ satisfaction.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
All employees are encouraged to get vaccinated.
Resumes and other personal information voluntarily submitted may be maintained and used by Aero Charter, Inc. for their intended purpose. Submitting a resume to Careers implies that you are interested in a position(s), but does not mean you are an applicant. Aero Charter, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all hiring decisions are subject to federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, including laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.