- FAA STC approval for GFC 600 autopilot in King Air 200
- Autopilot kits available for order
- Features include autopilot-coupled VNAV, Electronic Stability Protection, and coupled approaches
- Enhanced safety with ESP, underspeed, and overspeed protection
- Additional capabilities: altitude pre-select, indicated airspeed hold, and various instrument approaches
- Emergency Descent Mode for pressurization loss
- Yaw Dampening for coordinated flight
- Flight Director displayed on G600 or G600 TXi
- Coupled go-arounds during missed approaches
- Pitch-trim servo for automatic and manual trim
- Control wheel steering for adjustments during autopilot engagement.
The Maintenance Expertise You Need
Guiding you towards making the right selections for your aircraft to improve safety, ease, and comfort.
About the Avionics Department
The focus of the avionics department, managed by Ted Clark, has been to maintain the company’s fleet, the customers coming to our TBM service center, and aircraft from Spirt of St. Louis Airport and the Midwest. Services range from IFR checks and routine maintenance to more complicated installations, including: major upgrades and retrofits, ADS-B, WAAS, IFIS, XM Weather, synthetic vision, EGPWS, auto pilot systems, cabin management systems, and ProLine 21 upgrades.
Aero Charter’s Avionics department is here to guide you towards making the right selections for your aircraft to improve safety, ease, and comfort.
VFR, IFR, and RVSM Re-Certification
We have the ability to perform 12-and 24-month pitot and static system inspections.
Our Avionics group will ensure your software is up to date.
Stand-By Power Supplies
Aero Charter offers testing and overhaul capabilities for jet avionics systems.
Avionics System and Autopilot Troubleshooting and Repair
We isolate and repair faults with avionics and autopilot systems.
Here are the companies that were are proud to work with to bring you top-notch avoinics services.
Do you own a private jet and want to ensure it’s performing at its maximum capability? Our Maintenance Department is here to help. Our private jet maintenance expertise is second to none. When you need a regular tune-up or have an issue in need of repair, we’ll take care of you.
Outstanding Plane Repair Service
To help limit your private jet repair expenses, our in-house agents locate the lowest prices and best quality on any replacement parts.
Private Jet Maintenance Experience
Aero Charter’s Maintenance Department is a Federal Aviation Administration Certified Repair Station and a TBM authorized service center. The Maintenance Technicians have an average of fifteen years experience with a variety of aviation backgrounds.
Airplane Parts Specialist
To help limit the expense of any repairs, our in-house parts purchasing agent locates the best quality and negotiates the lowest prices on any replacement parts.
Aero Charter’s Maintenance department meets or exceeds industry standards. Take a look at our maintenance certifications.