Do you have aircraft technician training or experience? Are you looking to learn more amongst a team of professionals? Aero Charter — St. Louis’s top charter jet company and FBO — is looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our growing team.
As an Aero Charter aircraft technician, you will be maintaining our fleet of charter and managed aircraft, for both scheduled and unexpected repairs. You’ll also be performing maintenance on transient aircraft for our FBO clientele.
Ready to work for a longstanding company that values its employees? Apply for the Aircraft Technician position at Aero Charter today!
- Maintaining our fleet of modern turboprop and jet aircraft
- Performing maintenance on transient aircraft when required
- Maintaining company equipment
- Willing to relocate and live within 1-hour drive of Spirit of St. Louis Airport
- High school or equivalent Aircraft maintenance experience: 2 years Airframe & Powerplant License
- 4 workdays/10-hour shifts
- Occassional on-call for after-hours service calls
- Willingness to work occasional weekends
Working at Aero Charter
As an Aero Charter employee, you’ll receive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Company-paid Basic Life Term Coverage and Long-Term Disability
- PTO and Vacation
- 401K, with a match after one calendar year of employment
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Medical and Dependent Care
For more than 40 years, Aero Charter has been the St. Louis region’s Total Aviation Solution, specializing in aircraft charter and management services. As a vertically integrated company, Aero Charter also offers full-service FBO, maintenance and avionics.
Aero Charter prides itself on our exceptional customer service, each and every day — and our employees are a crucial component in this mission. From our pilots to our maintenance specialists, every team member has a direct impact on our success and our customers’ satisfaction.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
All employees are encouraged to get vaccinated.
Resumes and other personal information voluntarily submitted may be maintained and used by Aero Charter, Inc. for their intended purpose. Submitting a resume to Careers implies that you are interested in a position(s), but does not mean you are an applicant. Aero Charter, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all hiring decisions are subject to federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, including laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.