Are you interested in gaining experience in the aviation industry? Do you enjoy working in a multifaceted position where no two days are the same? Aero Charter — St. Louis’s top charter jet company and FBO — is looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our growing team.
As a Line Service Technician, you’re a critical part of our daily operations, from caring for our private jet fleet to ensuring customer satisfaction. You’ll offer our top-of-the-line crew support on the ground with fueling and positioning aircraft. You’ll also be part of our customers’ trips by communicating with passengers and assisting with their baggage.
Ready to work for a longstanding company that values its employees? Apply for the Line Service Technician position at Aero Charter today!
Aero Charter also offers a $1000 sign-on bonus as well as a $500 referral bonus if you bring a friend onto the team.Apply Now
Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Direct aircraft arrivals and departures from operations ramp
- Greet passengers and crew on arrival
- Assist passengers and crew with baggage and/or cargo
- Fuel aircraft
- Implement fuel quality control procedures
- Safely operate fuel trucks, aircraft tugs, GPU, and other equipment
- Assist with aircraft positioning in and out of hangar facilities
- Assist with customer service duties
- General upkeep and cleaning of equipment and facilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver license with a safe driving record
- Passion for and desire to work in the aviation industry
- Positive and team-oriented attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a timely fashion
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- A pre-employment drug screen is required for this position.
- 1 year of prior aviation experience preferred
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift, night shift or overnight shift
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays, and overtime, as needed
Working at Aero Charter
As an Aero Charter employee, you’ll receive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Company-paid Basic Life Term Coverage and Long-Term Disability
- PTO and Vacation
- 401K, with a match after one calendar year of employment
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Medical and Dependent Care
For more than 40 years, Aero Charter has been the St. Louis region’s Total Aviation Solution, specializing in aircraft charter and management services. As a vertically integrated company, Aero Charter also offers full-service FBO, maintenance and avionics.
Aero Charter prides itself on our exceptional customer service, each and every day — and our employees are a crucial component in this mission. From our pilots to our maintenance specialists, every team member has a direct impact on our success and our customers’ satisfaction.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
All employees are encouraged to get vaccinated.
Resumes and other personal information voluntarily submitted may be maintained and used by Aero Charter, Inc. for their intended purpose. Submitting a resume to Careers implies that you are interested in a position(s), but does not mean you are an applicant. Aero Charter, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all hiring decisions are subject to federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, including laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.