Aero Charter Inc – St. Louis’s top charter jet company and FBO – is looking for talented and skilled individuals like yourself to join our growing team.
For more than 40 years, Aero Charter has been the St. Louis region’s total aviation solution, specializing in aircraft management and charter services. As a vertically integrated company, Aero Charter also offers full FBO service, maintenance, avionics, flight crews, and acquisitions.
Aero Charter prides itself on our exceptional customer service each and every day. Our employees are a very crucial component in this mission. From our pilots to our maintenance specialists, every team member has a direct impact on our success and our customers’ satisfaction.Apply Now
- Act as Pilot-In-Command for our fleet of two King Air 350s.
- Adhere to the rules and regulations of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and company general operations manual as applicable.
- Comply with customer schedules.
- Ensure the aircraft is safe and operates efficiently.
- Ensure the aircraft is clean and prepared for flight with all provisions on board for the safety and comfort of our passengers.
- Study the weather conditions and forecasts for the departure airport, flight planned route, destination and alternate airports.
- Prepare flight plans, calculate weight and balance, fuel on board, and performance charts.
- Communicate maintenance issues and ensure required services are communicated to maintenance personnel.
Advantages for working at Aero Charter:
- Charter company with a diverse fleet of light and mid-size cabin class aircraft
- Company iPad and iPhone for efficient operations
- Competitive compensation
- Great teamwork environment
- Outstanding equipment
- Competitive work schedules, with limited overnights. Pilots are scheduled off every other weekend and receive two additional days off each month.
- FAA certified commercial/single-engine/multi-engine/instrument rating
- 2,000 hours Total Flying Time
- 500 hours as Pilot-In-Command
- 1,000 hours Multi Engine
- Willing to relocate and live within 1-hour drive time of the Spirit of St. Louis Airport in Chesterfield, Missouri
- ATP and Typed current in BE-350
- CFI, CFII, MEI
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Charter or other corporate flight experience
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Commercial Pilot License (Required)
Working at Aero Charter
As an Aero Charter employee, you’ll receive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Company-paid Basic Life Term Coverage and Long-Term Disability
- PTO and Vacation
- 401K, with a match after one calendar year of employment
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Medical and Dependent Care
For more than 40 years, Aero Charter has been the St. Louis region’s Total Aviation Solution, specializing in aircraft charter and management services. As a vertically integrated company, Aero Charter also offers full-service FBO, maintenance and avionics.
Aero Charter prides itself on our exceptional customer service, each and every day — and our employees are a crucial component in this mission. From our pilots to our maintenance specialists, every team member has a direct impact on our success and our customers’ satisfaction.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
All employees are encouraged to get vaccinated.
Resumes and other personal information voluntarily submitted may be maintained and used by Aero Charter, Inc. for their intended purpose. Submitting a resume to Careers implies that you are interested in a position(s), but does not mean you are an applicant. Aero Charter, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all hiring decisions are subject to federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, including laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.