Are you a pilot with flight experience but are looking for an opportunity to learn more? Aero Charter — St. Louis’s top charter jet company and FBO — is looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our growing team.
As a first officer, you will act as a second-in-command in our Citation XLS and will be sent to simulator training to become SIC type rated in the Citation CE560-XL and the CE-680XL. You’ll have the opportunity to gain experience in our operation and become PIC in other aircraft. Our diverse fleet includes PC-12, BE-200, BE-300, CJ2, CE560XL, and CE680.
Ready to work for a longstanding company that values its employees? Apply for the first officer job at Aero Charter today!Apply Now
- Adhere to the rules and regulations of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and company general operations manual as applicable
- Comply with customer schedules
- Ensure the aircraft is safe and operates efficiently
- Ensure that the aircraft is clean
- Prepare the aircraft for flights with all provisions on board
- Study the weather conditions and forecasts for the departure airport, flight planned route, destination, and alternate airports.
- Prepare flight plans, calculate weight and balance, fuel on board, and performance charts
- Communicate maintenance issues and required services to maintenance personnel
- FAA certified commercial/single -engine/multi-engine/instrument rating
- 1000 hours total flying time
- 500 hours PIC flying time
- Willing to relocate and live within 1 hour drive of Spirit of St. Louis Airport
- Single-engine/Multi-engine/Complex aircraft experience
- ATP (Airline Transportation Pilot) Certificate
- 150 hours Multi Engine flying time
- Bachelors Degree
- Charter or other corporate flight experience
- Turbo prop PIC experience
- On call from Monday to Friday
- Willingness to work weekends
Working at Aero Charter
As an Aero Charter employee, you’ll receive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Company-paid Basic Life Term Coverage and Long-Term Disability
- PTO and Vacation
- 401K, with a match after one calendar year of employment
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Medical and Dependent Care
For more than 40 years, Aero Charter has been the St. Louis region’s Total Aviation Solution, specializing in aircraft charter and management services. As a vertically integrated company, Aero Charter also offers full-service FBO, maintenance and avionics.
Aero Charter prides itself on our exceptional customer service, each and every day — and our employees are a crucial component in this mission. From our pilots to our maintenance specialists, every team member has a direct impact on our success and our customers’ satisfaction.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
All employees are encouraged to get vaccinated.
Resumes and other personal information voluntarily submitted may be maintained and used by Aero Charter, Inc. for their intended purpose. Submitting a resume to Careers implies that you are interested in a position(s), but does not mean you are an applicant. Aero Charter, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all hiring decisions are subject to federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, including laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.